Friday, July 13, 2012

Official " EY COLLECTION" Blog/Site

H E L L O ! 

This is Liz! I go by either Liz or Ellie. My full name is Elizabeth Yang, which is obviously why my shop is called EY COLLECTION. I tried to think of something more creative and quirky but I decided to go for this name because it is simple and suits me better.

I have finally decided to open up a new blog exclusively for my new shop: EY COLLECTION
I currently have an Etsy shop -- It's only been a few days but all this excitement has gotten me to this point! I hope it all works out in the end. Butttttttt for now, I'm going to keep trying and doing the best at what I do!

I want to give ya'll a brief description about my shop:

I sell original and inspired acrylic paintings on a canvas. Here is a shot of my 8 x 10 painting.

        Pink Feathers


















I also make handmade jewelry using chains, gimp, embroidery strings, etc.





















There will be a lot of new items coming soon so look forward to that ! I hope you support my new blog and shop : )

Love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment